Artha Ratu Nauli

An over-thinker. Adventurer.
Graduated as Petroleum engineer.
Super random person you'll ever meet.

August 31, 2012

.....

1. I will always speak the truth, no matter what the consequences.
2. I will think before I act, but I will always act.
3. Nobody is perfect. I will forgive myself. I will forgive others.
4. By helping those around me, I help myself.
5. Life is short. I will not spend my time mindlessly.
6. I set goals in my life, but I will never forget to enjoy the journey.
7. Instead of complaining about problems, I choose to supply a solution to them.

8. Nobody else is exactly like me. I am a unique individual that contributes something special to the world.
9. My body is the vehicle that allows me to experience life. I will take care of it as much as I can.
10. My smile brings happiness to those around me.
11. I will not hurt people.
12.I will not be afraid of making mistakes. I must learn from my mistakes so as not repeat them.
13. My attitude to life can change my quality of life.
14. I cannot make someone love me, but I can be someone who can be loved.
15. I will always show my gratitude to those who have helped me.
16. I will help others whenever I can without expecting anything in return.
17. Life is empty without happiness. I must do what makes me happy.
18. I will not judge people. I will treat everyone with respect and love.
19. All knowledge leads to self knowledge. I will always seek in honesty to understand myself and find peace within me.
20. I will live fully in the present moment enjoying life’s simple pleasures.
21. If I never try, I am sure to fail.
22. I will face my fears, even my fear of fear.
23. Whenever I fall, I will always be brave enough to rise up.



taken from: http://theunboundedspirit.com

0 Kommentarer: